Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Giant vs. Mini



Jeremiah and Adelyn had a combined birthday party this year. The theme? Giant vs. Mini, we had giant pickles and mini pickles, those giant marshmallows and mini marshmallows, giant crackers and mini nilla wafers etc...We ended up with a good mixture of kids, six 'older' kids, two three years olds, four almost 2 year olds a baby and a pregnant lady who gave birth the next day! We played water balloon games, such as pop the hanging water balloon with a giant fly swatter, water balloon three man sling shot and don't pop the balloon while jumping on the
trampoline. Great fun! However, the best part was that I didn't tell Jeremiah what his cake was going to be...I'll spoil it and tell you! It was a Phineas cake, as in Phineas and Ferb his favorite show. If you've never watched the show and you get netflix (or Disney cable) you should tune in to a show or two, it's hilarious! I'm really proud of the cake because I made it up ALL BY MYSELF! Okay, I got the t-shirt cake from the Family Fun website (which I also highly recommend), but they had it as a tie-dye. : ) Here are some pictures from the party...
If the video works, Addie said, "I did it!" when she popped the water balloon!

No comments: