Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diego

I honestly don't remember if I've written about this one already or not, but if I have too bad for you and when I'm old and put all my ramblings into a book (or five), I'll have it twice! Anyway, a couple months ago Isaiah came down to the family room and told me in his little voice, "Mommy, I have something really sad to tell you." And holding back tears he put his hands over his eyes and moved his head down in shame and sadness, "I don't like Diego anymore." And then the tears flowed. Apparently Jeremiah told him Diego was only for babies, my poor little 3 year old softy! : )
It's baffling why Jeremiah doesn't like Diego because he likes Timmy Time and Pingu, but he's very determined that he doesn't like Diego. My mom asked Jeremiah why he didn't like Diego. This was his reply, "Well, I'd rather shoot and eat the animals than rescue them." Hehe! I love it. Please not that he mentioned that the reason to shoot them was to EAT them, not just for fun.
Okay, that's it for now.

No comments: