Monday, June 25, 2012

Alright, so I finally remembered to ask our resident IT guy, Kevin, about why Blogger won't let me post!!  Yup, that is the reason I've been so silent and why you have missed hundreds of pictures...for some reason Blogger won't let me make a new post.  However, it's still not completely fixed.  Kevin got it so that in Internet Explorer I am able to write a post, yet I am not able to post pictures.  Yet, in Google Chrome he got it so I can post pictures, but not write a post.  If anyone actually sees this, it means that I wrote the blog in one browser, saved it as a draft, added pictures in another browser and then was able to publish.  Actually, I don't know if I'll even be able to publish, but it's better than nothing I guess!

Anywho, in the last month my little sister Stephanie got married, I attended my cousin Elise's wedding, and went to the WHO (Washington Homeschool Organization) Convention with my mom and Jeremiah and Lilly.  I also went to a wedding with Travis as the Marrying Preacher and Jeremiah and Lilly Ring Bear and Flower Girl, the kids are getting pretty tired of weddings!  I have survived the first part of Summer activities, mainly the week where Travis was gone to Senior High Camp.  Now, we're in the middle of Fireworks (he had one day to rest before it started).  I dislike Fireworks Tent the most...his schedule is so random and I feel listless, but I'll be going to my parents on the 28th to celebrate my Dad's birthday and retirement.  I'm not sure how long I'll stay, just kinda depends because Travis will be driving to and from Denver for IYC (International Youth Convention) from July 2nd-9th.  The only good part of that is that he misses the busy part of the Fireworks Tent, but that means other people have to pick up the slack.  But then he'll be 'free' for a couple weeks, just normal Youth Group, Sunday School, Sunday Worship, Youth Activities, Counselling etc...

Here are some links to view pictures via Facebook.

Matthew & Stephanie's Wedding
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3182057425860.2118648.1098437381&type=3&l=b8250a97e7

June...so far:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3298598819322.2120800.1098437381&type=3&l=5d0517ec6c

A couple Pinterest Projects I've finished recently:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3227452560710.2119474.1098437381&type=3&l=ca13081eaf

I put this together with a free program I found on the internet...pretty happy how it turned out!  Their feet say 'We 'heart symbol' Daddy"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the father's day gift you create. That is really cute! I finally switched to wordpress because blogger wouldn't post my pictures. I also use google chrome when posting to my blog. Until recently I had no idea how many tricks you needed to learn to keep up your blog. Ha!

T & K said...

I think I might switch too. Have you liked wordpress?