Thursday, May 3, 2012

Maybe?

We received a call today from our old renters, we've only had two renters in the four years we've rented the house, so there are the 'old renters' and the 'new renters.'  Anyway, they called and said, "I heard that your renters might be moving in the Summer (say WHAT?!?!  First we've heard), and we'd like to rent it if that happens, if you're okay with that."  Hmmm, let's think, renters lined up for if/when the current renters move.  Okay, I guess we can do that.  Travis then told them that they'd move to priority one if they bought the place, seeing as the renters are on a month to month (and we told them we'd sell it if the opportunity came up), it's not a cruel thing. : )  So, maybe, just maybe it'll sell.  How wonderful would that be?  Super, fabulously, awesomely, GREAT!!  That's it for now.

Well, I have the time, here is a link to April's Facebook Picture Album since I haven't done the greatest on picture updates for a while: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2953888601782.2114756.1098437381&type=3&l=802dadfe2c

Here are some of my 'artist' photos that I've taken with my new 'toy'. : )






2 comments:

Melinda said...

What new toy? That would be awesome if your sold the house and got a new job.

T & K said...

My camera.