Friday, October 14, 2011

Broken

Last week my camera broke, I feel lost. I feel like I'm missing so many great and wonderful pictures to capture our life. I don't know how my parents and especially their parents before them managed to live without pictures constantly! I didn't get to take a picture of Isaiah practically wading through acres and acres of broccoli, some bolted with little yellow flowers, holding onto a huge plant (roots and all!). I didn't get to take a picture of the kids with their 'potato pets' for Awana, Isaiah's nine googly eyed, yellow yarn hair potato named Fruitsnack, or Lilly's 'Rosie' potato with pink and purple pipe cleaner appendages or Jeremiah's foot and a half tall yellow squash complete with almond sliver vampire fangs and one googly eye. I didn't get to photograph Addie walking around in Lilly's lime green jelly sandals and her adorable pink skirt. I didn't get to capture Jeremiah and Lilly helping me by washing and cutting the tomatoes for sauce. I didn't get to take another picture of Isaiah and Addie sitting side by side in the rocking chair, just hanging out watching a movie or earlier of them playing for over half an hour with a tub of little people toys with NO squabbles! I know my memory should be sufficient, but Halloween is coming up and Jeremiah is going to finish his Awana book next week and, and, and. It had to happen after my birthday and too far before Christmas.

No pictures to accompany this post, sorry.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Did it die from overuse? Are you wanting the same type of camera? Have you been saving for a nice one? I saw them somewhere only $500. :)

T & K said...

I don't know what it died from, probably overuse!: ) It just wouldn't turn on, no grinding, no nothin'. No, I have not been saving for a nice one, I've been saving for a Water Purifying System. : ) It's on the Christmas List