Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Aahh, it's over. All the decorations are down, the tree is out and the free flowing candy has subsided to a trickle...now if only the weight gain will start receding. No, I enjoy Christmas, I love the lights, the decorating the house and the reason to bake, but with the passing of Christmas brings the new, fresh beginnings and the hope of Valentine's Day and winter being OVER! I live in dread of snow, okay maybe I just don't want too much and would love just a little bit (6 inches) for just a little while (2 days), that's not too much to ask is it? Anywho, for those who are interested and for future reference when I have memory loss, here is a pictorial/captioned journal of before and during Christmas.

Lilly raking leaves to earn money for my present.
Isaiah helping Daddy with our Family Movie Snack.
On the hunt for the perfect tree!
Having too much fun!
Wait for me says Addie.
I can get it.
So pretty.
Sheep, baaa.
Mary.
Charming all the old ladies.
The 2's & 3's gettin' down for the Christmas Program.
Christmas at the Frank's.
Helping Grandma Sue sweep up.
Crazy cousins playing Angry Birds on cousin Kenny's phone!
Preparing for our Christmas Eve sleep over!
Pretending to be asleep.
Motorcycle!! Jeremiah's first ride.
I'm cool even while sleeping, oh yeah.
Family Christmas.
Mommy's new kitty, Malachi.
Got lots of brownie points for this present.

From tree to presents and a little in between. Update, after we brought Malachi the Cat home on Wednesday we haven't seen him and it's now Saturday. Perhaps he's just exploring. Anyway, it's now onto New Years Resolutions and Thank you notes! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures! Lilly wanted me to add that somewhere between getting in the car at Grandma Sues' and home blankie went missing, she is extremely distraught, but overall handling it really well. I'm sure we'll find it soon. : )

Here is a link to find all these pictures and a whole lot more from the month of December via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2324963199040.2102218.1098437381&type=1&l=449224b152

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Melinda said...

The link worked too. I love the picture of all our kiddos! So much fun. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog.