Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Luke 2:1-7

On Saturday night our Pastor called and asked if Jeremiah could read (I think he already knew the answer), and with an affirmative response he asked if Jeremiah would read Luke 2:1-7 in front of the church as our scripture reading, even though it has some hard words. I asked Jeremiah and he said, "I think I could do that." He had already memorized the first two verses for Awana, but we read through it probably four times before service time and he did amazing! He only messed up one word...he called Judea, Judah. : ) He got the other hard ones that were tripping him up, 'lineage and betrothed'. Nazareth, Galilee, Syria, Caesar Augustus, Quirinous, Bethlehem were all no problem. : ) I'm not proud at all...here is a short video of him, the camera freaked out and so Travis had to turn it off and on and thus lost about half. : (


I unsuccessfully tried to upload this 48 second video twice...once for three hours and once for four...here is a link to the upload I shared on Facebook, let me know if it works.


No comments: